Voice Over Demos | Chuck Brown Voice Over
Let’s keep it simple: My name is Chuck Brown. For many years now, I’ve been a male voice over talent (aka voice actor, voice artist, narrator or any of a hundred other terms…). The bulk of my voice over work these days is corporate sales and training and eLearning presentations, commercials, telephony services (on-hold, IVR, voice mail) and the occasional audio book…but I can do almost anything voice-related when pressed into service (even schoolbus safety audio warnings heard thousands of times each weekday). That’s it…end of commercial..!! 😉
My Voice Over Demos
Let’s say that you just want a quick 2-minute introduction to the way some major brands have used my voice in the imaging of their products. Here’s a video demo for you.
Now, if you’d like to go a little deeper (for effect, consider this line spoken in a naturally deep male voice)…here are a whole bunch of individual voiceover demos, to give you a feel for whether I might be a fit for your project:
To Share: Right-click on the link icon and Copy Link Address
To Download: Click on the downward arrow icon at far right
Why Training and Learning?
While a TON of training has shifted online in recent years, much of the focus seems to be on keeping the lawyers happy (every t crossed and i dotted…and repeated ad nauseum), not much effort seems to go into making sure the content is being well-absorbed by the learners. What I have found over the years (and have had confirmed repeatedly by my clients) is that there’s a big difference between just reading the words and actually having the words be heard, ingested and understood by the intended audience. People continue to be amazed that I am able to manage concepts and terminology in a way that it can be properly absorbed by the recipient of e-learning efforts.
So…if you need my services, Contact me!
But wait…there’s more!
Additional Relevant Details and Answers to Common Questions
- Yes, I’m always willing to read part of your script for free as a custom demo. Just use the Contact page to get in touch! (more Freqently Asked Questions here)
- I have a home studio that allows me great flexibility in meeting schedules and budgets. The vast majority of my voiceover work is performed there. I do also have access to dedicated recording facilities with ISDN, when needed. However, that requires a bit more scheduling and a higher cost.
- Most of my voicework is delivered through a download link in MP3 (128kbps mono) or WAV format. While the standard format for delivery is one large file, I can cut it down into individual files as needed…though, there is always a charge for this time-consuming service.
- The vast majority of my work is delivered within 24 hours, but notably longer stuff can take more than that. If time is a major factor in your decision-making, feel free to ask if I could deliver within a shorter timeframe (at times, this may involve additional cost).
- I generally do not provide post-production services (for example, library music or sound effects). You are hiring my voice, which is what I do best. Others will gladly handle music and effects for you.
- Decades of experience…*really*? Yep…and still busy doin’ it every day for companies all around the world. Check out a partial list of my clients, in text list or logo graphic format. More on this here. Read more about how I ended up in the voiceover field, and comments from clients, followed by even more recent client feedback. Finally, here are some examples of my work you can check out online.