Voiceover by Chuck Brown
Let’s keep it simple: My name is Chuck Brown. For many years now, I’ve been a professional voice talent and voice over artist . The bulk of my voiceover work these days is corporate sales and training and eLearning presentations, along with commercials, telephony services (on-hold, IVR, voice mail) and the occasional audio book…but I can do almost anything voice-related when pressed into service (even schoolbus safety audio warnings heard thousands of times each weekday). That’s it…end of commercial! 😉
My Voiceover Demos
However, if you’d like to go a little deeper…here are my various voiceover demos, to give you a feel for whether I might be a fit for your project:
- Audio Book Demo 1 (Various) Chuck Brown 4:30
- Audio Book Demo 2 (Various) Chuck Brown 1:14
- Commercial (Caring Hands - deeper) Chuck Brown 0:29
- Commercial (ED - conversational, authentic, senior) Chuck Brown 0:25
- Commercial (Nissan Dealer - energetic) Chuck Brown 0:30
- Commercial (Political - various) Chuck Brown 2:43
- Commercial Reel 1 (Various) Chuck Brown 2:28
- Commercial Reel 2 (Various) Chuck Brown 3:45
- Commercial (WBAT Radio, Pure Michigan) Chuck Brown 0:29
- Commercial (Zoo - subversive, aspirational) Chuck Brown 0:21
- Documentary Narration (Mud Church - historical, gruff) Chuck Brown 0:29
- Documentary Narration (New Zealand) Chuck Brown 0:32
- eLearning (Sampler) Chuck Brown 0:59
- Game Character (Big Tex - gruff, Texan, deep) Chuck Brown 0:29
- Game Character (Bruddah) Chuck Brown 0:30
- Game Character (Elderly Man) Chuck Brown 0:18
- Game Character (Evil Psycho) Chuck Brown 0:28
- Game Character (Gilby Call) Chuck Brown 0:30
- Game Character (Greatah Powah) Chuck Brown 0:29
- Game Character (Hitman: weary, gritty, deeper, dark) Chuck Brown 0:20
- Game Character (Kings & Wizard) Chuck Brown 0:30
- Game Character (Lotrec - imperious then frightened) Chuck Brown 0:29
- Game Character (Nervous Nell - shy, halting, scared) Chuck Brown 0:30
- Game Character (Various) Chuck Brown 2:55
- Game Narrator (Cube: wisdom, power, deeper) Chuck Brown 0:26
- Game Narrator (Optimus Prime, deeper) Chuck Brown 0:24
- Game Narrator (Real Evil: dark, deeper) Chuck Brown 0:28
- Game Narrator (LOTR Fantasy) Chuck Brown 1:02
- Movie Trailer (War Worlds- mysterious, spooky) Chuck Brown 0:30
- Movie Trailer (We Are Enough - dark, deeper, foreboding) Chuck Brown 0:30
- Narration (Canada Immigration) Chuck Brown 0:27
- Narration (Health Education) Chuck Brown 0:29
- Narration (historical, gruff, inspirational) Chuck Brown 0:29
- Narration (inspirational, imaginative, deep) Chuck Brown 0:24
- Narration (McLane - deep, straightforward) Chuck Brown 0:29
- Narration (Medical - Endothelin Axis) Chuck Brown 0:30
- Narration (Medical - Mitochondrial Diseases) Chuck Brown 0:25
- Narration (Orientation - Pfizer) Chuck Brown 0:30
- Narration (Stay Connected - thoughtful, considerate) Chuck Brown 0:30
- Narration (Tech - eLearning) Chuck Brown 0:30
- Podcast Intro (LLVLC - energetic) Chuck Brown 0:17
- Podcast Intro (LNIM - deep, strong) Chuck Brown 0:16
- Product Video (Install Air Purifier) Chuck Brown 0:20
- Product Video (Miller Medical) Chuck Brown 0:23
- Product Video (Temple Installation) Chuck Brown 0:19
- Product Video (Tile Replacement) Chuck Brown 0:27
- Radio Imaging (Sampler) Chuck Brown 1:06
- Telephony (On-Hold - Atlanta Artisan) Chuck Brown 0:30
- Telephony (On-Hold - Grizell Funeral Home) Chuck Brown 0:30
- Telephony (On-Hold - Various) Chuck Brown 1:15
- Telephony (Overdraft - deep) Chuck Brown 0:17
- TV Promo (Bermuda Triangle Mystery - deep) Chuck Brown 0:25
- TV Promo (Everest) Chuck Brown 0:30
- TV Promo (Halloween) Chuck Brown 0:14
- TV Show (Twilight Zone) Chuck Brown 0:29
Why Training and Learning?
While a TON of training has shifted online in recent years, much of the focus seems to be on keeping the lawyers happy (every t crossed and i dotted…and repeated ad nauseum), not much effort seems to go into making sure the content is being well-absorbed by the learners. What I have found over the years (and have had confirmed repeatedly by my clients) is that there’s a big difference between just reading the words and actually having the words be heard, ingested and understood by the intended audience. People continue to be amazed that I am able to manage concepts and terminology in a way that it can be properly absorbed by the recipient of e-learning efforts.
So…if you need my services, Contact me!
But wait…there’s more!
Additional Relevant Details and Answers to Common Questions
- Yes, I’m always willing to read part of your script for free as a custom demo. Just use the Contact page to get in touch! (more Freqently Asked Questions here)
- I have a home studio that allows me great flexibility in meeting schedules and budgets. The vast majority of my voiceover work is performed there. I do also have access to dedicated recording facilities with ISDN, when needed. However, that requires a bit more scheduling and a higher cost.
- Most of my voicework is delivered through a download link in MP3 (128kbps mono) or WAV format. While the standard format for delivery is one large file, I can cut it down into individual files as needed…though, there is always a charge for this time-consuming service.
- While I don’t guarantee delivery in less than 72 hours, the vast majority of my work is delivered within 24 hours. If time is a major factor in your decision-making, feel free to ask if I could deliver within a shorter timeframe (at times, this may involve additional cost).
- I generally do not provide post-production services (for example, library music or sound effects). You are hiring my voice, which is what I do best. Others will gladly handle music and effects for you.
- Decades of experience…*really*? Yep…and still busy doin’ it every day for companies all around the world (more on this, with examples). Read more about how I ended up in the voiceover field, and comments from clients, followed by even more recent client feedback.